Theysohn works in a customer-oriented manner.
With us, the customers are at the center of our thoughts and actions. We offer solutions that are tailored to you and that can lead your company to sustainable success.
Co-rotating twin-screw extruder TSK-HV
TSK-HV, the high volume extruder of Theysohn with a diameter ratio of Do/Di 1,83, suits ideally for products with low bulk density and small energy demand as well as shear-sensitive materials. The TSK-HV gives the user the greatest possible benefit for the extra throughput in connection with an increased process window.
The Theysohn TSK-HV Compounder is based on the successful TSK Compounder and impresses with its excellent process design and can be used for all compounding tasks. The large free volume ensures extra throughput for voluminous products and gives the user added value through an extended production window.
- Equipment and technology based on the well proved and reliable TSK twin-screw extruder
- Ensures compliance of limit values under sensitive process conditions
- Screw diameter 20 – 140 mm
- Torque up to 13,7 Nm/cm³
- Screw rotation speed up to 1200 min (-1)
- Processing length up to 72D
- Modular, segmented design of barrel sections and screw shafts for maximum flexibility
- Excellent long-life cycle due to abrasion, adhesive and corrosion resistant materials
- Intensive cooling of extruder barrels by optimized cooling system, also at high screw speed
- Energy efficient design by state-of-the-art gear boxes and heaters
- State-of-the-art control concepts and equipment
- A wide range of accessories, eg. Side-feeders, vertical or horizontal degassing/vent stuffer, barrel cooling unit are available
- Production of filled and reinforced compounds
- Production of additive and color masterbatch
- Cable compounds
- PVC compounds
- Hotmelt adhesive
- Alloying of compounds
- Degassing tasks
- Applications in the area of reactive extrusion
- Powder coatings
- Food and non food extrusion