Theysohn works in a customer-oriented manner.
With us, the customers are at the center of our thoughts and actions. We offer solutions that are tailored to you and that can lead your company to sustainable success.
Co-rotating twin-screw extruder TSK-HV
Highest free volume
TSK-HV, the high-volume extruder from Theysohn - with a diameter ratio of Do/Di 1.83 it is ideal for products with a light bulk weight and low energy requirement, as well as for shear-sensitive materials. The large free volume guarantees an extra advantage in output for bulky products and provides the user with added value due to an extended production window.
The TSK-HV provides the user with the largest-possible added value for that extra output with an extended production window. The Theysohn TSK-HV Compounder is based on the successful TSK Compounder and impresses with its excellent process design allowing it to be used for all compounding tasks.
- Equipment and technology based on the well proved and reliable TSK twin-screw extruder
- Ensures compliance of limit values under sensitive process conditions
- Screw diameter 20 – 212 mm
- Torque up to 13,7 Nm/cm³
- Screw rotation speed up to 1200 min (-1)
- Processing length up to 80D
- Modular, segmented design of barrel sections and screw shafts for maximum flexibility
- Excellent long-life cycle due to abrasion, adhesive and corrosion resistant materials
- Intensive cooling of extruder barrels by optimized cooling system, also at high screw speed
- Energy efficient design by state-of-the-art gear boxes and heaters
- State-of-the-art control concepts and equipment
- A wide range of accessories, e.g. side-feeders, vertical or horizontal degassing/vent stuffer, barrel cooling unit are available
- Filled and reinforced plastics
- Production of color masterbatch, coloring of polyolefins
- Cable compounds
- PVC compounds
- Alloying of compounds
- Degassing tasks
- Applications in the area of reactive extrusion
- Starch, Cereals
- Food and non food extrusion
- Other applications