Theysohn works qualitatively.
We want to achieve more together by committing to consistent quality. All Theysohn products are 100% produced in Germany and are ISO 9001: 2015 certified.
Co-rotating twin-screw extruder TSK
With the TSK co-rotating twin screw extruder, Theysohn offers you a series with excellent flexibility to fulfil your process requirements.
The Theysohn TSK twin screw extruders impress with the modular construction of their process parts for: barrel and screw elements and efficient temperature control at highest screw speed and torque.
The Theysohn TSK Compounder can be used for all compounder tasks thanks to its technically sophisticated concept.
- Screw diameter 20 – 200 mm
- Torque up to 18 Nm/cm³
- Screw rotation speed up to 1200 min (-1)
- Processing length up to 80D
- Fully intermeshing, self-cleaning, co-rotating screw elements
- Extruder barrels made of various materials, nitrided steel up to special high-alloy wear protected inserts
- Efficient internal water cooling for the extruder barrels, 4D or 6D, heated by heating cartridges or bronze heating shells, insulated with stainless steel covers
- Modular, segmented design of barrel and screw for maximum flexibility
- High performance gear boxes with overload coupling between motor and gear box
- On demand Theysohn offers instead of flange housing a horizontal split, hinged process unit for shorter cleaning time and quick change of products
- A wide range of accessories, eg. side-feeders, vertical or horizontal degassing/vent stuffer, barrel cooling unit are available
The Theysohn TSK Compounder can be used for all compounding tasks thanks to a technically perfected concept.
- Filled and reinforced plastics
- Production of color masterbatch and coloring of polyolefins
- Cable compounds
- Alloying of compounds
- Degassing tasks
- Applications in the area of reactive extrusion
- Powder coating
- Food and non food extrusion
- Other applications